Thursday, June 22, 2017

Emasculating The Black Male

Emasculating The Black Male
This was first pointed out by Dave Chappelle. And it sounded a little nutty at first. Dave had just returned from his hiatus to Africa (aka nervous breakdown), and he gave 2 excellent interviews for Inside the Actors Studio and Oprah (the inside the actors studio interview is THE best celebrity interview I have ever seen. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and watch it). But the point is, this sounded like straight up paranoia from Dave. But then...I started to see it too. Hollywood is putting a lot of their black celebrities in a damn dress.

Yesterday morning I'm watching an old episode of Fresh Prince of Bel-air from '95 called "get a job". Chris Rock was guest starring. He played 2 roles: a celebrity comedian, and the comedian's sister. And no shit Chris Rock came out in full fucking drag. And then I remembered what Chappelle said. :eek:

Is this real? I gotta say, once you hear this theory, I PROMISE you'll start to see it too. But wtf would be the purpose of this? What's going on in Hollywood?





No comments:

Post a Comment