Saturday, February 18, 2017

Black, Brown and Red People we need Land.\




Black, Brown and Red People we need Land. Land so that we can produce farms. Farms so we can supply healthy food for the Village . The first rule of survival is to be able to feed the Village.
We need to plant good things my brothers and sisters.
Each one Teach one, Harlem Lives Through me.
Third Generation from "Paper Emancipation" (Slavery)
This is a Campaign to attain funds to purchase Land.
The Land will be use to plant food. The food will be given out to
the Village. I pledge all my change towards the purchase of this land. The change I have is over $100, so I will be making the first donation.I am asking for the village help as well. I'm asking for pennies,nickels,dimes,and quarters. Dollars are welcome as well.
Every penny except expenses will go towards the purchasing of this land and the resources to build up this land.
I ask my Black, Brown and Red Brothers and Sisters to help me help feed our community. Please send all Donations to
Bernard Climes P.O. Box 131 Hiram Ga 30141.
All the money will be used to Benefit the Village.
I will do my best to keep everyone informed of the progress in purchasing and building up the land. The first of many locations
will be around Atlanta Ga.

V4TP

In God We Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment